ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress so far........

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Lol i'm bad. Car looks good but make sure you keep the mods simple and effective the further down the modding route you go. Smooth lines that blend in if you get my drift?

ibiza cupra
wish my bird had an interest in cars lol. she just keeps telling me that im a sado.
thats the point where i rip the p*ss out of her for going to see kenny g live haha.
whos the sado really.

mk2 slow. . .
looks realy nice, maybe space the rear wheels out a fraction more for nicer stance? but definatly looks like a project to keep an eye out for!

02 Clio Extreme
^ Cant do that. It rubs where the rear bumper meets the arch, recked my tyre wall.
So had to take the spacers off.. only 5mm they were!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Like Ant says you need to smooth some of the lines of the car. Need to get rid of the bumpstrips.

Do with a RS interior as those seats at the mo look s**t.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I could get 5mm spacers on there with some work going by those pics. Maybe even 10mm with some work on the inner bumper. Would look sweet. I would also colour code the bump strips on the front and rear bumper, remove the 16v badge on the doors and leave the door strips black.

02 Clio Extreme
Thanks guys!! I have tried almost every option to get the stance on those rear wheels. The arches have both been professionally rolled, which has helped alot. Although the bodywork still rubs on the tyres, at the join where the rear bumper meets the arch.

But has anybody read the last five pages??.. haha. The next plan is to make a sport repilca, with some smoothed 'euro' touches and a slight colour twist.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Lol i read it alright and i'm telling you i could get 5mm spacers on the back :cool: Obviously i would have to do some tweaks but it can be done.