ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project: PH-Euro

BMW E92/Audi S3
you have the same alloys as me :D

24012008431.jpg

Sorry but WTF.

Fabia VRS
The car smoothed looks AWESOME, but as it is im not to keen. but thats just me

(get it smoothed asap ;) )

02 Clio Extreme
yeh about 18months ago, i reckon! car is in the body shop now... going down thursday for an update, and ill try to take some pics

02 Clio Extreme
each side of the car is covered in car parking dents (the joys of working for a supermarket) and the previous owner, opened the door against a brick wall, so all the way down the edge of the door is rough and a patchy cover-up (tut tut) .. they are also spraying the cup spoiler and side strips. so basically a full respray apart from boot, roof and bonnet.

02 Clio Extreme
Ok.. so its back.

Spent a good couple of days cleaning the interior, engine bay and a little polish and wax...still need to back 2 black the plastics, change front plate, fit wider spacers on the wheels, adjust the coilovers.. and some other things that i cant remember off the top of my head.

Photo2479.jpg

Photo2485.jpg

Photo2484.jpg

Photo2481.jpg

Photo2465.jpg

Photo2459.jpg

One inch lower and it would fit underneath! ..although i would be too scared to try!

Photo2472.jpg

02 Clio Extreme
Nice!! Looks sweet although i dont think you need spacers?

Photo2352.jpg

thats what it looks like at the moment with 10mm spacers, i dont think the stance is quite there yet. iv bought some 20mm hubcentric spacers, waiting for them to arrive, failing that i could get some 25mm hubcentrics.

Audi TT 3.2
looks amazing from the back! just not keen on the front lights other than that looks great!

Iceberg 172
16's? They actually look really well... Can't say they're a wheel I'd of chosen but they look great!

I'm so tempted to get some wide wheels with a bit of a dish... Some image splitties or keskin kt1's maybe.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
roll the rear arch, then bung some spacers on with some camber, lower it some more and its spot on

02 Clio Extreme
the rear arches are already rolled, had that done a long time ago, theres not a lot of room in the rear archs, may fit 5mm spacers on.. or if i higher the rear i could fit 10mm on

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
One inch lower and it would fit underneath! ..although i would be too scared to try!

Photo2472.jpg

i really want to find a truck like this, want to see if my clio would fit underneith it,

car looks nice, would have gone for smaller wheels personally.

Static Low
The front lights are terrible and a think you could have done with wheels an inch smaller and much lower.

pretty nice though

Ph1 Williams No: 112
Looks really good Jess, sport kit has made it 2230498230948230948902348 times better imo.

When you have tweaked that stance to perfection, will be awesome.

02 Clio Extreme
those wheels only come in 16's.. if i do change the wheels in the future i will be getting 15s, not sure yet.. will decide at the time :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Needs a little more lowering and little bit of spacing.

Other than that, LOVELY!!! Well Done Mrs.