ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

prospeed exhuasts

Seat Leon Cupra 290
was looking into the 182 look 172 exhuast from ktec when i thought id ask prospeed how much they would charge for a similar thing, ktecs is around £430 i think but you need to fit it etc, charlie at prospeed is asking £449 inc fitting. i thought was rather good, anyone recommend them or that style exhuast?

wow i was gunna ring him and ask for one on my 1.4, dont think i will now ill just stick to the single exit.

GTi
I have a Prospeed exhaust on my 182 and it is superb...quality is great and the sound is spot on...can't comment on the particular exhaust you are looking at but Charlie has got an excellent reputation on here so if you choose him I don't think you will be disappointed..

Chris

the Pro-Speed system WILL be better quality than the K-Tec...

its custom made to fit the car, you're in charge of how loud it is, how big it is etc...

And charlie's a good laugh :D

Weeman sucks ****
Mine has been on for about 25,000 miles now and no worries. Sounds the bollox too.

Can't recommend them enough. Especially for the money.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Had two exhausts from Prospeed now, and wouldn't go anywhere else to be honest.

Excellent value for money too. As you have seen most of his systems ar e comparable in price with off the shelf systems, but his is custom made to your requirements, properly fitted and with a lifetime warranty. So many people post on here with knocking, or badly fitting problems with off the shelf exhausts they've fitted themselves or had fitted locally.

Provided you can get to Cardiff, theres no choice to make really.

182 Cup, (2nd one)
i can only comment on prospeed
charlie fitted our decat system back in november and his workmanship is excellent.
Richisbradders where will you be travelling from- i live near cardiff so can give u some travel/direction/speed camera location advice if you decide to go with prospeed
charl

J

JEFF4507

I am waiting on a quote at the moment, should be booking a day off soon.

Nice drive up to cardiff..... Do they use laser at all ? :rasp:

^ to be honest mate if your booked in for 9am then you wont be going fast enough in the Cardiff rush hour traffic to warrant a court appearance!

J

JEFF4507

It was a joke for those that made fun of my laser diffuser idea. Which I have ordered BTW. Should be here tomorrow. The way I see it, if it goes off once, then I've saved money.

Is it a case of get there, wait for it to be finished, and then drive off ?

VaVa
Yup. There's a nice greasy spoon cafe about a 5 minute ewalk away too.

Charlie and the ProSpeed team have an excellent reputation and I can only reiterate whats been said above - His work, prices and customer service (I'm always endeared to a man that swears like a navi) are top drawer.

182 Cup, (2nd one)
if u are comin over the new severn crossing watch out for the 50mph coming up to the tolls they are often on the bridge.