ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

prospeed strike again

tiTTy & SV650

sweet! is there alternative shaped rear silencrs i.e. D shaped, flat bottom so u dont see so much of the silencers? granted the pics are low down and you wouldnt see that from eye level

Am not sure on other shapes. To be honest, I was a little worried that too much of the system (other than the tailpipes) would be visible underneath the bumper. However I was worrying for nothing. To see the rest you do have to make an effort and stoop to look. Its fine. But if you would like to know, its best to phone Charlie and have a chat.

Not de-cat, sports cat. (sorry Loony) ;)

GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLOOOOOOORRRRRRDDDDDDDDD!!!

Only kidding fella looks good. Have to take me out for a spin in it so i can have a listen ;)

nice, are you the first person on here to mod a 55 reg ???
im not sure about the sticker- unless he did a discount for you advertising for them.

ha yeah I reckon I must be the first to mod a 55. 2 days old.

Sound is fine at high speed. You only get a roar when you plant your right foot. At constant speed its fine.

sound clips to come hopefully.

VW ....

V nice m8 !! .... i watched yours getting put on ur car ..... think u had headed into town .... was also a cup gettin done after mine

Thanks. Yours by your pics looks the absolute business too.

Yeah I was in town, spot of shopping and watched some of the footy.