ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Provisionally picking up on wednesday

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
CIMG1641Large.jpg

CIMG1642Large.jpg

CIMG1643Large.jpg

provisionally picking it up on wednesday afternoon

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

yeah ive asked him a few times, its in the back so i dont see how they can miss it

no its a full fat 182.

exactly the car i wanted

inferno
cup packs
recaros
full fat

so happy!

BMW E46 330i Touring
Very nice mate.

Completely off topic... what does the little 'knob' do on the passenger wing mirror? Always wondered but never bothered to find out!

Golf R/Leon FR
acrebo said:
Very nice mate.

Completely off topic... what does the little 'knob' do on the passenger wing mirror? Always wondered but never bothered to find out!

its the temperature sensor dude. very nice car by the way

i got it for 13k which i think isnt too bad considering its a brand new car with everything on it, list is just over 16k

the little knob i think is for the temperature gauge?

i also found one identical in specification but for 12150, it was a demonstrator, with 1500 miles on the clock, but was 3 hours drive away from me

Pick mine up on wednesday to!!!!!:D :D can't wait mines a racing blue 182 with cup packs and racing stripes full fat bran spanker. wanted the recaros but couldn't find one in blue with em. paid a little less than you 10800 quid bit of a bargain so couldn't really say no. looked at 206 gti 180, ibiza cupra diesel and civic type R but think i chose the best!! the salesman wouldn't let me test drive the 206 or knock any money off it!!!!

Tom1 said:
Were you not tempted with a Trophy for that price?

i did consider it, but to be honest i hate the wheels on it, and wanted the auto lights and climate, and xenons. and i wanted inferno.

well, i dont hate the wheels on the trophy, but i absolutely love the wheels on my car

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
polarbert said:
i did consider it, but to be honest i hate the wheels on it, and wanted the auto lights and climate, and xenons. and i wanted inferno.

well, i dont hate the wheels on the trophy, but i absolutely love the wheels on my car

Car looks really nice specialy with recero´s but i cant agree with you about 182 wheels looking better than anthracite turini´s

matty w said:
Car looks really nice specialy with recero´s but i cant agree with you about 182 wheels looking better than anthracite turini´s

thats fair enough, i think the turinis are great and everything, just that i like the standard wheels so much more.

love the colour, i cant bloody wait, just hope that everything goes to plan and i pick it when i think i will be picking it up.

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
polarbert said:
thats fair enough, i think the turinis are great and everything, just that i like the standard wheels so much more.

love the colour, i cant bloody wait, just hope that everything goes to plan and i pick it when i think i will be picking it up.

as long as you like like it thats the main thing,hope it all goes to plan for you