ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS4 headsets that plug into the controller.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
As above really.

I'm after a headset for my ps4. The one that comes with it is a joke tbh.

I've been looking at headsets but most seem to plug in to the console via USB.

I'm looking for some that connect to the controller so I don't have wires everywhere.

Any recommendations?

The only criteria is that they are no more than £50 and that they plug in to the controller.

Thanks in advance

Clio 182
You can get the official sony headset with 7.1 surround sound for a little over your budget and you end up with proper gaming headset if you wanted that route.

Clio 182
Argos were sold out but amazon had some.
I couldn't wait and got the turtle beach ones but they were £90.

It completely transforms the game having a decent headset.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Sony headsets are sold out everywhere.

Gutted.

Decided to try get hold of some turtle beaches today instead. Seen some in GAME for £60. Wireless ones too so I'll see if they're any good

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Girlfriend picked some 'Kama tritton' up from game, aparantly they are quite good.

Clio 182
Sony headsets are sold out everywhere.

Gutted.

Decided to try get hold of some turtle beaches today instead. Seen some in GAME for £60. Wireless ones too so I'll see if they're any good
I got the turtle beach 500p from game. £90 but they have the 7.1 surround sound over the stereo sound.
I really rate them.

DCi
I was using my old xbox triton headset, but because ms use a stupid adapter I couldn't use the volume controls anymore. chat was stuck at 1 volume and if I wanted to adjust the game volume I had to go into the PS menu which was annoying.

I went to argos and got the turtle beach DPX11 for £60 - it came bundled with a 7.1 amplifier thingy and now i can adjust chat volume and game volume independantly using the headset... hurrah

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Well, I'm fucked off to say the least.

Bought the turtle beach stealth 500p's

I specifically asked the guy in game of there were no wires. He say no, none.

I get the headset home and there's wires everywhere.

Looks a right c**t. Especially the optical lead that goes form the back to the front! What a shite design!

The sound was pretty good but I'm not impressed. They are going back tomorrow and I'll go back to using my apple headphones until the official Sony ones are back in stock everywhere

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I have the turtle beach xp500, they were awesome on the xbox 360 but now I need a wire into the controller to chat :(

I also set my tv on the wall, plug Internet, Sky/sat cable hidden......then you add a ps4, a charging cable, my turtle beach receiver and cables...fail

You can't charge the ps4 controller off the laptop or my iPhone usb socket, wtf...

I rate the new headphones that just used a usb dongle, pure win..