ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS4] Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

BG Clio 182
They said its all from the in game engine or something like that, i guess we shall have to wait and see.

They said its all from the in game engine or something like that, i guess we shall have to wait and see.

'They' come out with this stuff all the time. Whilst it may be technically true, the game will not look like that rendered in real time as you play it. Nevertheless it will look stunning and will be a great game.

It just winds me up when publishers keep pushing non representative videos and screen caps of games.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Look don't be posting things like that when I think I've made my mind up to get an Xbox :p then again I didn't think Uncharted 3 was all that good... but that one does look amazing. At least Xbox has Tomb Raider.

SG9 Forester STi
Looking forward to this! Finally something decent out on the PS4.

I've had mine for ages and still play the PS3 more.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Disappointed by the delay, but have trust in ND and their decision, sure it'll be worth it when it comes.

Didn't realise people played the Tomb Raider games these days, I gave up on them years ago.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
The new Tomb Raider was better than Uncharted 3 imo... but Uncharted 2 is probably my second favourite game of all time. I'm glad it's been delayed because I've just ordered my Xbox One and means I won't get jealous quickly!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
This is looking insanely good.
Full demo:

Uncharted-4-A-Thiefs-End_2015_06-15-15_010.jpg

18826201086_fc004b0985_h.jpg

GIF23b547.gif

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Absolutely... and so glad everyone agrees No.2 is the best! Hope this new one is back to that standard. Must admit I remember just stopped mid-game and just looking around because it was so beautiful. That was a PS3 on a 720p TV so hopefully this one will be the nuts :D

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
60fps has been scrapped though but that's not going to stop me getting this. I'm hoping it's better than 3, I was a bit disappointed with that tbh. Number 2 was superb though.

M2 Comp
Release date now confirmed - 18th March 2016.

Anyone going to be getting the Nathan Drake Collection (1 - 3 remastered)? Due for release next month.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think I'll bother with 1-3. I've just got Hardline, Star wars is due soon and there will be other games to keep me going until the new one comes out.
Plus, I replayed them all last year on the PS3. Won't be that much of a change to the originals for me to play them again imo

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
So this is out tomorrow, anyone got it on preorder? I'm really looking forward to this, it's been a long time coming!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I got the remastered trilogy on Sunday so will get it after those are done!!

60% through the first...

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'll pick this up today. One game that I've been looking forward to for a ping time now.

I would have thought that people on here would have got it a few days early if they had Pre ordered.

Volvo S40
Pre-ordered and arrived today. This is literally the reason I bought my PS4. Got some time off on Friday so looking forward to playing it then :smile:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
What the f**k is a ping time?

I picked this up from Tesco earlier. Had to ask the manager if they had it in and he wasn't happy that it wasn't on display.

Should get a few hours on it when I'm back home today.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've played the first few chapters and it's very, very impressive.
The graphics quality is superb, especially the cutscenes. Looking forward to a few more hours on it tomorrow.

A SHED!
Just got this. Impressive graphics and superb gameplay. One of the PlayStation's major plus points! Plus "Nathan " is a cool name! ;)