ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS4] Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Clio 182 - RB
After putting several hours in to this last night, i can't wait give it another go tonight. I've not played 1, 2 nor 3, am i right in saying theres a 4 then 4 A Thiefs End? Anyways, reminds me of Assassins Creed but not as over the top [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volvo S40
After putting several hours in to this last night, i can't wait give it another go tonight. I've not played 1, 2 nor 3, am i right in saying theres a 4 then 4 A Thiefs End? Anyways, reminds me of Assassins Creed but not as over the top [emoji4]

A Thief's End is number 4 - they just all have sub-titles. Would highly recommend playing them all! 1: Drake's Fortune, 2: Among Thieves, 3: Drake's Deception. I think there were a couple that came out on PSP as well although not sure if they're any good...

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member

Nope. This is the 4th.

Should probably play the first three as there are quite a few references so far.

Yaris Hybrid
Didn't like the first few. Never completed them as I soon got bored.

I like this new one a lot more. More story, more investment in the characters, more motivation to play.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Really?!
They are the best storeis on the PlayStation maybe apart from The Last Of Us.
All three are brilliant imo.

RS Clio 182
Started this tonight,amazing game. Best graphics,models & animation ive ever seen...it does remind me a lot of The Last Of Us in places.

My game kept crashing after chapter 6,and then i realised the game was still installing haha.

Clio 182 - RB
Currently on chapter 14, read online that theres 22 chapters.. Game so far is proving not very challenging, also i've got it on moderate difficulty [emoji4]

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to go back and do it on crushing when I that unlocks.
I've died more from falling than I have getting shot.

Currently on chapter 13 I think.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Finally got around to playing this after having it since Tuesday and f**k me it's good. Best looking game I've seen on a console. Love the way they've done the story too. Only 4 chapters in but I can already see I'm going to be gutted when it's finished.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I watched a bit at my mates the other night, Crash Bandicoot ftw.

RS Clio 182
I did the scotland level at the weekend...its quite a long one,and what a setting,love the old ruined caves and the sense of perspective when you see those distant crosses you have to get to. Reminded me of The Goonies hehe.

And what a contrast to Madagascar next...when you first see that vista...wow,stunning graohics. The jeep set pieces with the winch is great aswell.

Evo 5 RS
Picked this up yesterday. Well in actual fact, me and the mrs went halves for the Limited Edition UC4 version as I didn't have a PS4. I will pick up the Remastered collection, too as never played the original Uncharted. The start is very slow to this one, but my god is it epic?! The facial animation and gun play is refined to crikey. Just nearing the last part of the Scotland chapter.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Never played Uncharted before but I'm loving this. It's probably the best looking game I've played on a console too.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Just finished it too.

Wow wow wow.

No other studio can do story and giving you a genuine emotional connection to a game like Naughty Dog, the whole end bit and the Epilogue, just incredible.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
How many chapters are there? I think I'm at 14. Loved chapters 5-7 in the Italian mansion, awesome.

Evo 5 RS
Completed this last night. Can't really complain at all at how they left the series. The last few moments
where you swim to safety out of the mountain with the ship collapsing is burnt into my brain
. Will likely play again on the hardest setting.

Clio 182 - RB
Completed, as said above will play it again on crushing mode.

One thing thats gash about this game is that one of the trophies are complete the game in under 6 hours [emoji88]

A SHED!
PS_Messages_20160521_203014.jpg
Superb game. Completed it. Can't wait for "The last of us 2"

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Completed, as said above will play it again on crushing mode.

One thing thats gash about this game is that one of the trophies are complete the game in under 6 hours [emoji88]

Speed run on easy skipping every cut scene.
I'm only on chapter 14 on my first play through and I've not had any issues with the puzzles. Don't think it would be too difficult imo.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Well I finally got around to finishing it. I missed a s**t load of treasures though so will go back through again when I get the chance.

Absolutely superb game. Naughty Dog really are a good studio for storytelling.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Finished it last night. Missed about half of the collectibles. So many awesome bits.