ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PTFE valver inlet manifold gasket?

Golf V6 4Motion
After looking at JDM modifications I was wondering if anyone has done a PTFE valver inlet manifold gasket - has anyone ever made or asked about this before? I have done a search but not really come up with anything?

All thoughts welcome!

Cheers

Golf V6 4Motion
just to bump this up - people with Civic Type-R's generally do this as one of the first mods (after looking on their forum) and whilst you don't see a massive improvement in performance anything you can do to keep intake temps down as got to be good.... anyone??

Fiesta ST
Peeps over at Williamsclio have been talking about this, there is a big thread on it. Basically I think there was talk of getting a batch made up for kinda a "group buy" scenario but I don't think anything came of it.... :(

Golf V6 4Motion
Just to bump this up as well...

We will be lazer producing a batch of these shortly which will be available on williamsclio and on here.

These will be an exact reproduction of the OE gasket and we will also probably be producing the throttle body gasket to match.

My mate had one of each of these fitted to his valver with very good results. Will be made of 3mm thick PTFE.

Will update.

Cheers

Golf V6 4Motion
3mm PTFE valver/williams inlet manifold/t.body gasket(s)

Right folks. :) quick update on these

Sold a lot of these on clio williams forum so any of you valver lovers out there without may be interested. Seen great results and fitment is A+.

For Sale Link: http://www.cliowilliams.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28738&sid=791a3b930105483683dcdbc9c0bccbf4

and Performance Link: http://www.cliowilliams.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24964&sid=791a3b930105483683dcdbc9c0bccbf4

Any of you that want one drop me a PM on here and I will get back to you very shortly. Available in 3mm PTFE - though we can make in thinner or thicker if req'd (i.e. for throttle body situations) upto max of 5mm though you would probably need new longer studs, etc. for this sort of thickness.

3mm PTFE Inlet Manifold Gasket - £24 posted
3mm PFFE Throttle Body Gasket - £7.50 posted (revised to £8)
3mm PTFE Mani and T.Body Gaskets - £30 posted

Paypal ideal or cash sent recorded ideal.

Will post abroad for small additional postage cost.

Thanks

Chris