ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pulled by police

conker was the only thing i could think of to describe it :oops: didnt mean to offend, the marbling on the shiny side of a conker resembles the paint work.

whens the next southend cruise? will you be there? would be nice to get some better pictures!

williams 2 turbo

the next cruise, ie organised one is on next saturday, if anyone has a modified car who wants it on display, turn up at the sealife car park for around 5pm. early because of road closures. p.s. warning, i have heard of a go slow on the a127 happening as well, ie muppets driving at 15 mph to show the police they are fed up being harrased. so leave early just in case, but the police have a load of low loaders standing by so shouldnt be a problem.

as for the conker mobile, no offence taken, i doubt it will be there, ive got a fia roll cage going in it on saturday ish and ive got to uprate the fuel pump, as its running out of fuel on full boost, and have to rolling road it, so should be back down southend within a few weeks. ill post picys of the cage when it done.