ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Put all your Scottish rolling road day pics in here!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Great day and we're certianly both very happy with our results!

Daves Clio 172 made 176bhp@6580 and 150lb ft at 5520rpm

IMG_3187Medium.jpg

IMG_3188Medium.jpg

My Auris SR180 (with 850 miles on the clock!) made 183bhp@3665 and 297lb ft @ 2375 but held more than 280lb ft from 1800 to 3200 revs

IMG_3191Medium.jpg

IMG_3185Medium.jpg

Kierons 1.2 8v also made 67bhp!

IMG_3191Medium.jpg

Vids to come later on

J

White Sti Hatch
Thought it would be ! I set it up and cant run my car :banghead: shite mare !

Await the other pics

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
22 cars.. cant remember the amount that ran..

Rollers broke after Jaff lol!! Was game over after that!

White Sti Hatch
Shite mare ! lol.....Get another set up for those who did run ? im desperate to get my car run again !

Many didnt run after jaff

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
2 ran after jaff.. koi(149bhp)and a cup but both ran way low as the rollers were slipping!

Decided to chuck it after that!

White Sti Hatch
If i can get enough names ill see about setting up another later on as i want to run my car once i get it back

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
yeah looks like i broke it , well ny run went ok then, when koi went on it was going ok till about 5k then they thought his clutch was slipping, they ran his again and the same happened topping out at 146bhp. the than ran some one elses clio and it was telling them to run down when it got to about 4k. they finally ran that fabia vrs and it done the same got to about 3k then the computer said run down. so it looks like something in the dyno went ping.

my c4 done 113.1bhp @ 4055rpm, and 201.9lbf.f t@ 1835rpm. i was quite impressed since its still no where near broke in.

yeah looks like i broke it , well ny run went ok then, when koi went on it was going ok till about 5k then they thought his clutch was slipping, they ran his again and the same happened topping out at 146bhp. the than ran some one elses clio and it was telling them to run down when it got to about 4k. they finally ran that fabia vrs and it done the same got to about 3k then the computer said run down. so it looks like something in the dyno went ping.

my c4 done 113.1bhp @ 4055rpm, and 201.9lbf.f t@ 1835rpm. i was quite impressed since its still no where near broke in.

That was Allan's.

Good figures you got! :)

White Sti Hatch
So heres the Question !

Those who didnt get a run or got a a half arsed run on the Broken Rollers....Are you willing to have another date set up to run later on say next month ??

If so ill see if i can get it priced at £25 even if the numbers are under 20

alien green rs133
I'd come along but don't think I would bother puttin the car back on.
Get Android to stick his on though! :rasp:

I was maybe looking at a de-cat, depends on noise levels though.
How do you find yours?

mine is super loud, thats due to exhaust mainly, but my decat is fully legal, running on lpg, i had to make decat as no one makes one for a 8v, if you could get a exhaust place to mod your downpipe to have a swappable pipe for mot time your laffing, de-cat lets it rev better too :eek:

White Sti Hatch
mine is super loud, thats due to exhaust mainly, but my decat is fully legal, running on lpg, i had to make decat as no one makes one for a 8v, if you could get a exhaust place to mod your downpipe to have a swappable pipe for mot time your laffing, de-cat lets it rev better too :eek:

RJ whatever over from Falkland are a PowerFlow dealer so theres your best bet

Porsche Boxster987S
dean , we were told the same arrangement could be made for the same price even if there wasnt as many cars as today. i didnt get to run mine. was pissed off

White Sti Hatch
dean , we were told the same arrangement could be made for the same price even if there wasnt as many cars as today. i didnt get to run mine. was pissed off

Ill drop kevin an email and see what he says back and will work out a date with him !

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
there were a few pissed off people when it broke. cambell was not amused the vee wasn't getting to run. adam took about 20 minutes to put his tow eye on lol. I'd come along for the banter but no run it again.

tiTTy & SV650
A few folk will be wanting to run theirs. I'll bring the 172 up when its re-arranged. Good turn out lots of nice cars. Esp. Stoddie and Ali's!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
well i'm deffo going to washmine mefore hand next time, it was completely mockit. i'll need to get the friday off to do it right enough lol. ali was behind me for about 20 miles then he took a turn off the m8 not long after the bridge, then re appeared by magic up my trumpet just after harthill. must admit that car is growing on me it looks good from nearly every angle.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

yup will be arranging a new 'deal' this week.

not fair to have trapsed all the way and got up at that time for then to have a 'new' pricing agreement.

as per other thread, will get details sorted in due course.

:cool: