ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Put all your Scottish rolling road day pics in here!

Great day and we're certianly both very happy with our results!

Daves Clio 172 made 176bhp@6580 and 150lb ft at 5520rpm

IMG_3187Medium.jpg

IMG_3188Medium.jpg

Looked a not bad turn out.

22 cars is better than f**k all i guess.
Especially in the weather recently.

Whats done to Daves 172 above to make 176bhp ?

tiTTy & SV650
very good result for Dave's 172, I'd be well chuffed with that. What's John done to it since the last run when it didn't do so well? Now we know its got the power to match the looks cause its a cracking looking motor.

White Sti Hatch
yup will be arranging a new 'deal' this week.

not fair to have trapsed all the way and got up at that time for then to have a 'new' pricing agreement.

as per other thread, will get details sorted in due course.

:cool:

emailed him earlyer about it ill see what he says bak

Rb 182
Good result for you the day mate. Wasnt yours a tad low last year? Did you give it a freshen up?

Cheers. :)

Looked a not bad turn out.

22 cars is better than f**k all i guess.
Especially in the weather recently.

Whats done to Daves 172 above to make 176bhp ?

was a good turn out and the banter was good.

very good result for Dave's 172, I'd be well chuffed with that. What's John done to it since the last run when it didn't do so well? Now we know its got the power to match the looks cause its a cracking looking motor.

Im well chuffed, since the last rolling road day we have replaced the blowing pattern part exhaust with a K-tec stealth. Put in a panel filter, run it on v-power and put some hard miles into it.

It seems to respond well to a good thrashing! Like i say the power is great, deffo an improvment over the last exhaust.

Been looking at the matched inlets and a remap tbh but i think ill be getting a set of sportlines first.

:approve:

Cheers. :)

was a good turn out and the banter was good.

Im well chuffed, since the last rolling road day we have replaced the blowing pattern part exhaust with a K-tec stealth. Put in a panel filter, run it on v-power and put some hard miles into it.

It seems to respond well to a good thrashing! Like i say the power is great, deffo an improvment over the last exhaust.

Been looking at the matched inlets and a remap tbh but i think ill be getting a set of sportlines first.

:approve:

That aint bad for and exhaust and filter :)
And its decatted as well i take it ?

Whats the miles ?

I'm just trying to get an idea of what mine is pushing out :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
No it aint decatted. On 65k. Last year it ran 162bhp and 140lb ft so very pleased that the ktec has brought it up to scratch and then some. Also driving it hard for the last year has probably helped!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
is my graph ment to stop at 4200, it says the maximum revs were 4220, but im sure mine revs higher than that , it needs to get above 5k before the recounter turns red.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Does the power graph start going down? Diesels run out of puff long before the red line. Mine revs to 5k and makes max power at 3665rpm

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
it was just starting to go down. max power was at 4055, and says max revs 4220@ 100mph. i know they top off like a stone after 4000ish, i thought the test was upto the limiter i guess its just untill the power starts to drop off.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
aye i suppose so. the auris was lookikng good mate, seen one on the way home but in a charcoaly colour it looked quitepurposefull, it had some 18' tsw catalunias on it, suited it quite well

Rb 182
it was just starting to go down. max power was at 4055, and says max revs 4220@ 100mph. i know they top off like a stone after 4000ish, i thought the test was upto the limiter i guess its just untill the power starts to drop off.

Na no point taking it to the limiter unless thats where the power is

Yeah, i watched him do almost all the cars that ran, and as soon as the power starts to tail off he stops. :star:

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I showed up, no one there lol expect Paul, so that was worth it :D

182 ftw!

koi

Audi S1
Think about 12 cars ran so think I was unlucky 13, would be up for re-arranging another date to actually get a proper run. Maybe not so early next time!

Some pics from the day:

IMG_7048.jpg

IMG_7049.jpg

IMG_7052.jpg

How low does this look next to the 182, and the boy is still going lower!!

IMG_7053.jpg

IMG_7059.jpg

IMG_7058.jpg

IMG_7061.jpg

IMG_7063.jpg

IMG_7064.jpg

IMG_7066.jpg

IMG_7067.jpg

IMG_7068.jpg

IMG_7075.jpg

IMG_7080.jpg

IMG_7081.jpg

IMG_7083.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

IMG_7086.jpg

IMG_7087.jpg

The Clio 149!

IMG_7093.jpg

IMG_7094.jpg

IMG_7098.jpg

It takes 2 CS members to hold down a cup:

IMG_7101.jpg

IMG_7103.jpg

koi

Audi S1
well i'm deffo going to washmine mefore hand next time, it was completely mockit. i'll need to get the friday off to do it right enough lol. ali was behind me for about 20 miles then he took a turn off the m8 not long after the bridge, then re appeared by magic up my trumpet just after harthill. must admit that car is growing on me it looks good from nearly every angle.

Was out at 8pm last night washing mine in the dark, neighbours must think I'm a nutter. By the time I was done my car was sitting in the middle of an ice rink!! Don't think I'll bother next time, was mocket by the time we got there :(

tiTTy & SV650
I went to the jetwash too, no pics of mine.

Who was the youngest there? Adam at 20? My cars 19 this year! lol

No it aint decatted. On 65k. Last year it ran 162bhp and 140lb ft so very pleased that the ktec has brought it up to scratch and then some. Also driving it hard for the last year has probably helped!

Bloody hell, thats a fair gain from an exhaust :)
How much did they k tec system sting you ?

Was it rolling roaded at falkland when it was 162bhp ?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
is my graph ment to stop at 4200, it says the maximum revs were 4220, but im sure mine revs higher than that , it needs to get above 5k before the recounter turns red.

no point in going any further as it just goes PISCH!