ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

putting iphone contacts onto blackberry

Trafic 140dci
i'm reluctantly moving from an iphone to blackberry (not out of choise) all my contacts are backed up onto my address book on my mac from my iphone, does anyone know how i can get these onto my new blackberry, without typing each one out

thanks lewis

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
You could install iDrive on your iPhone and follow the steps and it makes a backup of your contacts, then just download iDrive Lite on the BB and restore the contacts. I'm pretty sure this works.

Not sure how you sync them from the iPhone but when you setup your blackberry BIS account then you just tick the Sync Contacts and Calendar box.

Tesla MP3 2021
Setup Google Sync on your iPhone....

http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138740

Once setup, your exisitng iPhone contacts should sync to your Gmail account. From there you can then log into Gmail website > Contacts and all of your iPhone contacts should be there which you can then export to various formats. Getting them onto your BB shouldnt be an issue but Im not sure of the best way, my guess would be to install BB Desktop Manager or whatever it is called and import the contact file you exported from Gmail.