ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Puzzled - USB Connect Sony Cybershot DSC-S750?

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Hi guys,

Borrowing one of these from one of my mates..
http://www.pma-show.com/0351/sony/digitalcameras/digitalcamera/
And he didnt supply the USB lead as he "lost it"

I have had it for a week and been itching to get some high quality images of my engine project, instead of the s**t phone images, anyway, discovered last night when staying down the girlfriends, that she had a lead!

Brought it home tonight, and for the life of me it aint picking up any devices or storage on my pc, i cant connect it and i dont have a clue why?

Anyone know what im doing wrong?

Cheers,
:(

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Well, i plug it in and nothing comes up on the pc, yeh its a mini usb lead and its deffo the right connection, gone through camera settings and its set to once connected to USB it opts for Mass storage, i used the software i needed to download and it cant connect to the camera, so god knows,

Easier to borrow someone else's i think lol

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
I was going to do this but havent got one, lol!
Might be able to borrow one today though its all cool
GCSE results day today, in a hour i will be in school collecting the package, will let you all know what i get in them :)