ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PX value

Anyone have any idea on PX value of a 182 Arctic Blue with 18000 miles on 04 reg, i have been to one place and i couldnt believe what they said they would give me, they told me to shop around, so will it vary that much.

Parkers say PX of 9060 and the Waht car Valuation says 8500 for a 53 plate 172 so i would have thought i would be looking at 9 - 9.5. Honda said 8k i dont think ill take that some how.

Glass guide says £8000 ish and thats what all the dealers use so i doubt it would vary much dealer to dealer.

Sell it private.

BMW 120i Sport

I toyed with swapping the 182 for an Audi TT, when I asked about trade in (6 months old, 6k miles on the clock, just taxed for 12 months, immaculate) the best I was looking was "eights" for a trade in value.

Sh!te in other words.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

The only way youll get a decent trade-in value for your motor is if :-

a) There is serious mark-up on the motor youre buying

b) If the salesman is desperate for a sale

c) If the dealer is doing f**k all saleswise and needs to get a few out of the door asap.

Not saying anything about the car, just about the car industry. :)