ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quattro s1 :P

306 GTI-6
I f**king love the quattro. Imagine an all black one of them rocking up behind you on a motorway. I would pull over straight away, look si mean and purposeful, and go like stink.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
My dad has owned a '84 20V Quattro UR Turbo for the last 20 years. Totally original and only covered just over 15,000 miles. One of my favourite cars of all time!

That's not one of the original 20 S1 E2's that were built by Audi, it's a replica.

It's still fapping awesome though! And that old 20v 5 pot is my favourite sounding engine of all time :cool:

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
That's not one of the original 20 S1 E2's that were built by Audi, it's a replica.

It's still fapping awesome though! And that old 20v 5 pot is my favourite sounding engine of all time :cool:

Yeah I know, the S1's are crazy money!

Someone my dad knows from the OC sold an original green one for £230K back at the start of the year.

Are you on about the road car, not the Evolution version? I've never seen an evolution version in green. Here's the list of the 20 that were built:

http://www.ableitet.no/twentyS1/twentycars.htm

If that was a road car that sold for £230k - I dread to think what an Evo's worth these days. There were 200 (minimum) built, compared to the 20 Evo's :eek: