ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick detailer

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Reccomend me one. Currently got C2V3 on the car, need a quick detailer that's good (and lasts!) - cheers.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I would do, but I want an 'off the shelf' QD. By lasts I just meant a biggish bottle. I've used Finale before, but never diluted that.. just used it as it came :)

Off the shelf.

Demonshine 50/50 with water will last a good while and also works out pretty cost effective.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Sorry, by off the shelf I just meant an actual quick detailer branded not something watered down to make one. I hate Halfords! :p

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I must say C2 Diluted whilst drying the car is superb. Used it on the car last nick. Proper slick.

If you're looking for a cheap QD that's nice FK425 is pretty cheap. Adds gloss and a bit of protection.

If you're using C2 you really should be topping with diluted C2, nano products work better when used with other products so the beading and sheeting performance will still be the same, if you know what I mean.

What will you be using the QD for, whilst drying? After drying? Just a gloss enhancer or a proper top up product?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I must say C2 Diluted whilst drying the car is superb. Used it on the car last nick. Proper slick.

If you're looking for a cheap QD that's nice FK425 is pretty cheap. Adds gloss and a bit of protection.

If you're using C2 you really should be topping with diluted C2, nano products work better when used with other products so the beading and sheeting performance will still be the same, if you know what I mean.

What will you be using the QD for, whilst drying? After drying? Just a gloss enhancer or a proper top up product?

Water spots, bring back the just washed look, flies etc. Drying aswell.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Even just distill 100ml and make 200ml with de-ionised water.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Whats best dilution ratios for C2V3 for quick detailer? Just bought a 500ml bottle of it! :D

FRS
The best ive used is meguiars last touch, bought chemical guys purple stuff and didnt rate as highly and was more expensive.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
My AF Finale doesn't mist out of the bottle very well so I find myself hardly using it :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Matthew it's been a while since I used that sample of Wolf's. Did it add protection? Ie a top of for it's other products?

Hardbody etc i'm not a fan off.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
It added slight protection, its more of a top up say once a month or so. Obviously i wouldn't be using or recommend using for more than simple top ups.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I do want a dedicated quick detailer though, something that is branded as a Quick Detailer rather than a Sealant or whatever. Cheers!

Honda & VW
Z6 is more often than not my go to QD, cracking product and fairly prices if you ask me. Keeps it simple, perfect for what you want

otherwise FK425, think that's already been mentioned....

Titanium 182 FF
Zaino Z6 is also my favourite QD, little goes a really long way and it adds a lovely gloss.