ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Help Needed! (RSi cost)

basically i have been offered a clio RSi M-Reg, lowered, rally mirrors, 17" mill migla wheels, white dials, centre exit exhaust, skirts/bumper and some other random stuff - basically this has been offered to me but i need to make an offer this arvo and have ABSOLUTELY no idea what its worth.

so basically can someone who knows please tell me what kinda top price this would fetch and what a reasonable offer would be? and i need to know asap.

thanks alot

BSNC

http://www.woah.co.ukwww.woah.co.uk

Stanced Honda S2000

not sure but work out how much the mods are worth. minus the cost and appeal of them and is it still a great car?! just remember u cud pay a lot less for a normal rsi and then get the pleasure of doing it up yaself. i aint too good on rsis . bet u get more ppl replying to this thread tonight mate.

id find out the milage b4 u make any kind of offer. wouldnt pay any more than £1500 if its nearing 100,000 miles. but high milage doesnt always mean its bad, check the service history, if its got one.