ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

quick paintcode question?

Audi Q7, Avalanche
i have a 2002 52 reg clio 172 cup and i need the paint code so i can paint a new bonnet, does anyone know what it is (blue lol) and where to find it on my car?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Not sure what colour code your car is but you will be able to find the code inside your drivers door on the frame. In the oval box you should have a list of codes. The third code down on the left will be your colour code. Mine is MV640 if that helps, the code being the numerical section.

Audi Q7, Avalanche
well just been out to the car and checked the inner drivers door panel and got loads of information! how do i know what the paint code is? the 3rd one down on the left on my car is 3 letters and 2 numbers, is this right? it reads TED43

Megane225FF
look down the left hand column..
it'll say something like;
CB1N
ES4
NV432 (this is the paintcode)
5/

Audi Q7, Avalanche
thanks for the info i may just check with renault tomorow with my reg just to be on the safe side, dont want a blue zebra! haha TE D43 not TED, hmm makes a little more sense!