ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Photochop, Opinions please?

1.2 y0!
Did a quick photoshop of how i would like my car to look in the not too far future.

mycaranthra.jpg

Just wanted general constructive opinions, and if anyone had any other ideas with regards to wheel colour maybe and other bits to do? wheels are currently silver btw.

And i know it needs a wash and tyre blacking :rasp: also apologies for the massive pic, dont know how to re-size.

I think silver wheels would look much better, and maybe colour code the door mirrors. Some dual optics would look nice too, along with some clear side repeaters.

1.2 y0!
lows, lamin x, wheel colour, badge colour, got rid of stripes and tw4t strip lol, took them off today though lol.

mycar1.jpg

how it looked before today

Fiesta ST-3
just de-chav it (as you said you have done)

lower it
don't bother painting wheels
dual optics
clear repeaters
colour code

and then stop posting these threads!

1.2 y0!
Sorry for looking for opinions as my only other thread containing my car went fairly un- noticed, my wheels need re-furbing so there going to be done anyway i just want opinions what colour to do them as im bored of silver, apologies as it seems to bother you.

1.2 y0!
Cheers, looking for a 172 rear bumper or just a ph 2 bumper but as i have £8.72 to last me untill next month its looking pretty grim on that front lol

Evo 8 MR
Only colour those wheels should go is black, so you can't see them.

I'd say t**t can them aswell as they're not worth spending money on.

Would look better with some OZ F1's.