ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Photoshop of a few ideas!

LB197

ClioSport Club Member
Quick photoshop, i think it would look a bit too boy racer for my liking going rally style.

cliocopy.jpg

LB197

ClioSport Club Member
So before I get mass hate mail this is how i really want it to look, this is the one i whacked up a few months ago on here, just thought id have a muck about on PS today with the one at the top.

thedream.jpg

LB197

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for all the nice comments about the second one haha, photoshop is simple once you know what all the tools do, I've been doing it for nearly 5 years now and have won competitions #bragging lol

LB197

ClioSport Club Member
right if you want to do it, get something like Photoshop Elements 7 - any older and its gets bad, it came out in 2010 so has all the tools you'll need and looks nice. Its dirt cheap on ebay, i got it for £25 a while ago because i didn't want to pay top wack for tools id never use.

Then get on youtube find out about these tools:

Select
Healing tool
Polygon Lasso tool
Brush
Eye dropper tool
Eraser - when youve got layers is an amazing tool haha
Basics in layering - possibly the most important
Dodge / burn tools
Keyboard shortcuts - saves so much time when you get to grips with stuff

Don't start getting into masking and all that rubbish, basics is best. I've used nothing more than them tools for that second edit.

Once youve got the basics this is possibly the holy grail for photoshoping cars, ive learnt the hard way at college but this guy is amazing.

http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/index.htm

and his work is here as well:

http://www.digimods.co.uk/index.htm

Hope this helps everyone starting PS haha

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ive got a photoshop app on my mobile? :D

Thanks for that, im not THAT interested, not enough to pay 25 quid for it anyways :p

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Can you do mine for me? I want to see what it would look like with white diamonds/bullets and wheels?

And flouresent orange if you dont mind?

20120811_170127_zps0f96a4d0.jpg

20130209_164002_zps4d863688.jpg

Thanks ;)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I remember you posting the other PS a while back. It would look great, get it done :)

Spraying your radiator is a big no no imo. You'll look stupid when something with a bit of power tries it on with you.

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Yer don't mind doing wheels and lowering if anyone wants an idea of what it'll look like ;)

Really like that second PS. Think you should do it!

Could you do one of mine with some rota grids on and a bit lower along with the front and side strips done black if possible? really want to see what it looks like as thats what i am going for :p

This could be a good picture to use:
25qdpgw.jpg

Let me know if you can :D

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
wrong wheels and wrong size haha.

They are 15" F1s ;)

Not sure about the white! What about the orange? :)