ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick revs

320d
the more power the car has the quicker it will go up through the gears.

It is pretty much impossible to get a 182 that quick but you can make it a fair bit quicker but depends on your finances etc. Mods like a full exhaust system and decat will add 6-10bhp and cost circa £400. There are other mods i.e. cams, remaps, Induction modifications, matched inlets etc that will providing are all put together with the exhaust see maybe 190-200bhp.

Throttle boddied 1*2's see circa 220bhp but this costs £3500

Then there is now a turbo kit available, unsure of power on this, more than throttle boddies but costs £6000.

Its all down to money and how far you want to take it realy.

Most just go for exhaust/induction/remap mods tbh.

ive already got a yozzasport race system, decat and itg panel filter. got to think what to do next really. dont wanna buy a turbo conv due to price but would seriously consider that throttle body route. seen a few vids of them on youtube n they sound awesome and i bet they make the car even more enjoyable for a quick frap round the countryside!

Clio 182
That'll be a full race engine. You could get a clio lump to do an impression of one but it would be an expensive proposition.

Plus I imagine that some of the parts you would need probably are bespoke items :( Plus it would kack on the road. Trust me, race engines are fun for while then you kinda miss being able to just cruise around rather than stirring the box all the time. Exactly the reason i got the 182 over a CTR.

It is indeed a megane trophy with the nissan 3.5 v6.

The extra 2 cylinders help it sound like it revving up faster as there are more bangs per revolution, however, they run stock type engines.