ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quote For Colour Coding

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Chaps,

Just got a quote from a sprayers/body repair in Wilby for £300 to colour code my 1.6.
That quote was for full primering + coating + finish + whatever else he said in paint language, for the black part on my rear dynamique bumper, black section on the front bumper [The number plate general area] and the side door stripes.

Does that sound about right?
I know people further north have had it done for less than, sub £200 even.
I'm Northampton based, so any pointers would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Pete.

RS Meg 175
Yeah ive been wanting to get this done but im south in hertfordshire and i always get quotes for circa £300, and yh all the lads up north get it alot cheaper.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
i just got quoted £200 i am south of brum. So sounds about right considering where u are.

sorry bout the mini hi-jack

Anyone in the midlands had this done any cheaper cheers

had this done up north in manc for 150, but then again the family has all cars serviced by them, and had 172 kit put on a prayed by them as well so they kinda know me (ie theyre sick of a blue clio haha)

3tons sounds about right

jamie

Harpers body shop repairs and mots, in Poynton, theyre great lads, really funny as well so you can have a laugh when theyre fitting stuff.

jamie

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
thats f**king good, but as u said u know them, i'd drive up there just for that price lol

Exactly, its not gonna cost us £150 in petrol to get up there lol However the guy I spoke to said he'd need the car for around 3 days, so I'd need a hire car for work, meaning it's not gonna be cheap :(

Ideally I need somewhere that could do it in a day, booked in, who guarantee an identical finish and are within 60 or so miles.

Pete.