ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R-Sport ECU

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Quicky guys! In the process of trying to fit my R-Sport ECU into my Cup, only I can't get the metal cover off the top of the ECU!!! ArghhhHH!!!!

Anyone got any tips? Are there any latches, where do you pry it from the front or the back?

Cheers!
Paul

Hi guy's eventually managed to get this changed over. The above guide isn't very helpful, re. removing the metal gaurd on top of the ECU. No ammount of screwdriver nonsense would have got it off, that was obvious to me when I did eventually manage to get the ECU out.

Had to ask YoZza how he does it!(Cheers again!) It basically involved removing the four bolts holding the ecu in place, sliding the module out to the side slightly and removing the loom from the top of the ECU. This then allowed me to remove the metal guard. The rest is easy!

Haven't really pushed it yet, only took my GF back home, from the short journey through the back roads it feels like it has more mid range punch, but as I say need to test it out more! It certainly made my brothers old Cup into a bit of a beast!(R-Sport, ECU, exhaust, 14.1 @101)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Paul_P1 said:
Haven't really pushed it yet, only took my GF back home, from the short journey through the back roads it feels like it has more mid range punch, but as I say need to test it out more! It certainly made my brothers old Cup into a bit of a beast!(R-Sport, ECU, exhaust, 14.1 @101)(Crail Downhill time*)

;)

172 Cup SOLD
i fitted mine last week, frostys guide came in handy for me, also the fact that he was the one who actually helped me install it as well!! lol

sucha big difference, well pleased with it

Notorious said:

Ooo controversial, don't tell that to Andy Forrest,(Owner of the fastest Impreza in Europe), that's his home track. Besides Chris'n'Nic's, 172 Cup with identical(more or less) mods recorded the same time!

:)

P.S. My P1 still beasted it, muhahahaha!(in-joke!)

Just to say, I think the Cup would give the S2K a real fright up until license loosing speeds(100), but would really struggle after that!