ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R26 Meets Type R.

R26r R26
A few pics taken today.

Attachments

• DSC00305.JPG
    DSC00305.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC00306.JPG
    DSC00306.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC00307.JPG
    DSC00307.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00313.JPG
    DSC00313.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00310.JPG
    DSC00310.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 43
  cock mobile.
Two very nice cars!! Certainly prefer the R26 ;)

Shame it wasn't a great day for pics.

R26r R26
Me and my mate got chased by a car full of pikeys just after taking these pics.Thought they were going to drive into the side of us.C*nts:mad:

B

Brown.

Why were they chasing you? two very nice cars i must say but r26 all day long!

Its what those scum of the earth do, we have had them 'infesting' the road out side where i work and they have been seen repetedly chasing the dilivery vans, our resident nutcase had a run in with one who cam on site with his dog, lets just say had johnny wilkinson been watching he would have been impressed with the conversion my collegue performed on said k9 !!! :)

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
Why were they chasing you? two very nice cars i must say but r26 all day long!

Its what those scum of the earth do, we have had them 'infesting' the road out side where i work and they have been seen repetedly chasing the dilivery vans, our resident nutcase had a run in with one who cam on site with his dog, lets just say had johnny wilkinson been watching he would have been impressed with the conversion my collegue performed on said k9 !!! :)

LOL!!!

Amd also how do the two compare in straight line speed and through the twistys etc?