ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R26R

TTRS & V50
We should dedicate a thread to these amazin machine's.

DSC_1215111.jpg

..Wow.

yersss, sat morning i'm coming back from B'ham, with all new bits on car, then having messer Forearms PC the arse out of panels sat day, sat afternoon/evening might be best?

i'd say sunday but im at oulton, btcc innit!

Im goin out for a day of b road blasting with a mate in his r26r next sunday will try and get video footage :approve:

His in white with red wheels looks mean

Any ideas how many are left? I've heard not too many, which is impressive considering the market as it is at the moment.

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
awesome machines, this one stolen from G12RY X on MS.net

2009-05-17-017.jpg

2009-05-17-097.jpg

2009-05-17-119.jpg

Last edited:

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Christ! That blue one is my new favourite colour scheme! That looks awesome!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Great pics! Seen a white and red in the flesh.

Wow only a 130 made! These will command a premiun then in the future!

iirc they only made around 130 of them, production stopped early :(

Seriously? Those 130 must get about a bit as they're not exactly uncommon, I can think of at least 20-30 or so that I've seen in the metal, on forums, or in magazines etc.

Only this month EVO were talking about the possibility of other Renaultsport models getting similar treatment in future due to the success of the R26.R.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They are fooking epic. Lookers Chester still have a White one with Black rims fs. Must resist!!

My combo would be Lunar with Black rims mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Think the blue is pretty nice and the Lunar has something about it!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
There's got to be more than 130. No doubt in my mind.

There's a woman that I've seen at Snetterton a couple of times, she told me there were 70 made because they're so fast...

I've seen 2 on the road to date.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
As I look at these pictures more, I'm falling in love with the car... I HATED it at first..