ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R26R

Drove one for half an hour at brands last week.

BrandsTrackDay_29.jpg

Great machines, but strangely enough I found my Clio more enjoyable :quiet: I would imagine this was because I was pushing the Clio quite hard, and although I wasn't exactly hanging about in the R26R you could certainly go a lot faster if you know how to drive.

It's very easy to drive fast, the cornering is sublime and the power delivery is excellent, however dare I say from the drivers seat everything was a bit quiet, a bit easy?

The best way I can describe it is as if you could poor a flask of tea whilst doing sub 1.10min laps at brands!

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Toomy southend have a new black one up for around 28k .. has lots of extra's inc 2.5k titanium exhaust !!!

Golf GTD Mk7
not into RB with red, but love this car. Sooo sweet. Can't wait to see one in the flesh. WSR hopefully

Tappd'd RS
There's no real argument that this thing is king on the track but how does it perform on the road? I'd be a bit wary of the R888's ensuring they are up to temp.

Tappd'd RS
Yeah - that's awesome looking in red but I still think my favourite is lunar grey with the red wheels.