ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

r27

that is what i was thinking . might go up there tomorrow with ten g cash and offer him it . never bought from a main dealer before do they usualy go for these sort of things or are they more persistent on getting there price . it hass been up ther 3 or 4 weeks so i guess they might want to get it off the forcourt

Turbo LY R27
Ive seen mint LY R27's go for ten or less. The plus point are this has the best options, but its missing the decals. But thats personal taste i guess. I say its worth about the 9.5k mark judging by others of the same year etc. Good luck tho mate :)

yeah i'm thinking around ten from the other's for sale around here , plus point is that this one only has 20,000 miles. it is in pretty good nick to be honest. i guess i'll try to get it off him for a cash deal .

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
yeah i'm thinking around ten from the other's for sale around here , plus point is that this one only has 20,000 miles. it is in pretty good nick to be honest. i guess i'll try to get it off him for a cash deal .

R.Sport cars on here had a LY R27 for sale, similar miles, better spec as it had xenons, more desirable colour and it was less than 9.5K!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Become a paid up member on here and he has a section, he can also source cars for you too iirc.

Everyone he sells looks an excellent example.

Stripped yozza'd cup
R.Sport cars on here had a LY R27 for sale, similar miles, better spec as it had xenons, more desirable colour and it was less than 9.5K!

THIS ^^
Pay your membership, then you can get the advert for that car and take it with you, show them that their car is overpriced.

Turbo LY R27
Steve does have a very good reputation! R sport is def the one to go with. Sounds like he wont give you the 'colorful bullsh1t' that dealers give you from what ive heard.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
HAI-

The retail on that is around 9250-9400 Forecourt... So as above - overpriced for getting on 3k

Perhaps the OP should by my 200 Cup if he has more than 12k floating....... -

Steve

I think i will go up tomorrow and see what sort of deal he can offer. For future reference where about's are you located Steve> Im in Winchester Hampshire

I think i will go up tomorrow and see what sort of deal he can offer. For future reference where about's are you located Steve. Im in Winchester Hampshire

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
location NW kent- I guess thats around 2 1/2 hours from you??

Looking at that ad- its a renault dealer- I will be surprised at this stage if he even drops to 11.5k--

Steve

The funny thing is I bought exactly the same spec car No. 358, brand new from Martin's in Basingstoke in October 2007 for £13850. That car is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy overpriced.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Private -

Source & sell- Go & have a butchers at that one- a test drive etc- wont hurt- but I wouldnt be buying it for more than 9.5k off Renault- it will have been a PX as well

Steve

///M135i
My ly r27 was 9995 when I bought it a month ago. 30000 miles. Gives you an idea how much that's overpriced.

i don't know really i do like the yellow but it is a bit garish, personally i like the red ,own an alfa at the moment in alfa red with is stunning when clean. but to be hoest i would have a black or silver one as'well only colour i dont like is the blue one

there is no deaning ly is a stunning colour , but not sure it give off the right impression when turning up at customers houses quoting for jobs