ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R34 Skyline

Evo 5 RS
So true, used to be a massive lover of the R33 over it, but the R33 hasn't aged well. Mondeo with a body kit springs to mind

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
So true, used to be a massive lover of the R33 over it, but the R33 hasn't aged well. Mondeo with a body kit springs to mind

Yeah, the R33's the E36 of the family, if you know what I mean.

Mostly unloved save for a few cars that were legendary. JUN Super/Hyper Lemon, Bee-R, HKS & Mine's TT

Turbos.
Awesome car. Great colour and fantastic mods, with the sequential that must be mega. And of course, it is the US, so super, super rare.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I'd still give my left nut for a Mines R34. Turkish do you know where on the net there is a vid a white one getting tested by some Japs? They go on at the beginning about keeping it a 2.6 to make it more responsive.

you dont realise how big these bad boys are until you see one in the flesh, i love them!

R35 is a tank in comparison!
117254.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I have always loved the R33 :(. R34 has always been my least fav of the bunch. R32 is probably the best if I had to choose... Just love the 90's curves of the '33.

Monaco 172
2 Guys around my way have a R32 GTR pumping 600+ with the internals set up for 1000+ if he wants and another with a completely mint Bayside '34 GTR V-Spec. Both epic epic machines!

I do like the R33's mind, they never look dated to me. Bar the interior, standard skyline interiors aren't that appealing IMO. For the same era as the R33 the MK4 Sup's cabin is a lot better IMO it hugs all around you.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Awesome car, and vid. God it is quick. R32 is still my favourite though. That is if we aren't counting in a Hakosuka or a Kenmeri.

S1 Rallye Shed
Love the Mines R34, so much attention to detail and the fact it looks so stock to the untrained eye. And that noise it makes <3

2.2 bar shed.
Reminds me of the video of the R34 doing 150 being chased by a copper on a bike. I dont know if I could resist mashing my foot to the floor every now and again...

Vectra
Love the R34! I bet some of you will agree with me when I say ad rather have a R34 Skyline over a Ferrari or Lambo...

Last edited by a moderator: