ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R5 Turbo

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
This is a great car and to be honest it is very well priced and not to expensive at all.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  A Yellow One
I've been offered a Glacier White H plate, owned by a friend for the last 13 years, always garaged. I'm tempted to pull the trigger, give the Megane back and invest in a little bit of got hatch history

Do it!!!!

I need to win the lottery and get a place with a dry unit to pull mine out of the undergrowth and restore it! 😂

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I've been offered a Glacier White H plate, owned by a friend for the last 13 years, always garaged. I'm tempted to pull the trigger, give the Megane back and invest in a little bit of got hatch history

Do it as the prices on these are seriously going north.
If you need any advice drop me a message mate.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  LY 200 EDC
Do it!!!!

I need to win the lottery and get a place with a dry unit to pull mine out of the undergrowth and restore it! 😂
I need a suitable storage space for it, I'd also have to buy my way out the finance agreement as there'll be a difference between the Meganes value and the outstanding balance. Doable

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Should have kept my electric blue one ☹️. I saw this one on Facebook the other day, no reserve but a £9.5k opening bid made me chuckle. Can't really expect to pay any less for a running one these days unfortunately. It makes me sad to think I'll probably never drive one again😩.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  LY 200 EDC
Should have kept my electric blue one ☹. I saw this one on Facebook the other day, no reserve but a £9.5k opening bid made me chuckle. Can't really expect to pay any less for a running one these days unfortunately. It makes me sad to think I'll probably never drive one again😩.
I'm soo tempted to buy my friends, this could be my only opportunity to get back into one before prices potentially get out off hand.... Even more! It comes with over a grands worth of spares including a couple of sets of wheels one set a Williams. My heart says it would be soo cool to get it out the garage and use it on the weekends for fun, car shows, coffee n car meets, euro road trips.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
I wouldn't want to attempt a road trip in one, mine struggled getting out of town without something going wrong with it!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  LY 200 EDC
I wouldn't want to attempt a road trip in one, mine struggled getting out of town without something going wrong with it!
I get what you're saying 😁 good ol GT Turbo paranoia, although I know this one does run really well. Carb superbly set up. It's also finding a decent garage local in Southend to store it.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Should have kept my electric blue one ☹. I saw this one on Facebook the other day, no reserve but a £9.5k opening bid made me chuckle. Can't really expect to pay any less for a running one these days unfortunately. It makes me sad to think I'll probably never drive one again😩.
I had an electric blue, sold it for about £700

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm soo tempted to buy my friends, this could be my only opportunity to get back into one before prices potentially get out off hand.... Even more! It comes with over a grands worth of spares including a couple of sets of wheels one set a Williams. My heart says it would be soo cool to get it out the garage and use it on the weekends for fun, car shows, coffee n car meets, euro road trips.
You're probably right. Prices for good ones are only going to go up. I've never had any running problems with any of the 3 I owned. Even the blue one that was pretty ropey ran great and always got a spanking. Definatly wouldn't keep one in the driveway though, some c**t would probably steal the expensive bits!