ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R8 from work

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lovely colour and i camera so i thought id look a geek for a few mins

IMG_3250.gif

IMG_3254.gif

IMG_3256.gif

IMG_3255.gif

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They have that colour R8 in ourdealers.

Not a fan of the car though. Rather an RS6 to be honest.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Sexual

I'd rather a RS6 too..

Edit, actually...i dont know. It'd be a hard choice! Mans car or poser...hmm lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i think they look a bit too fragile from the front.. im waiting for the R10 to arrive

I loive the R8, apart from those poxy silver side blades, I think either carbon or black would look better. I've seen a few all black ones & they look ace.

Last edited:
  Turbos.
Looks good in the showroom, but i think i'd still go for black/red/grey.

They are lovely though, why would you pick a RS6 over one excluding need for space? Would love a V10 one...

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks good in the showroom, but i think i'd still go for black/red/grey.

They are lovely though, why would you pick a RS6 over one excluding need for space? Would love a V10 one...

I'm just not a fan of two seater/super cars.

For Example I'd rarther have an M5 than an M3. Always liked big cars for some reason.

Possibly down to my small willy.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
A blue R8 with carbon side pods came to Hull Audi today. It was dirty and looked the more boring sports car ever. So dull.

Red RS4 following looked a million times better.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Love R8's ...... That may be because I've still only seen like 2 on the roads

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Love the R8.... never been a fan of the colour strips on the side though! I'd need it colour coded!

gorgeous colour Laura, couldnt get it when you were explaining at the meet the other day!

you have one of these in as well;

IMG_1804.gif

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tbh we have pretty much every colour in atm, the place is riddled with the things... although it thought it was pretty comedy that someone wrote "all mine" on every single R8 bonnet in the snow haha

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
would always have this over a ferrari or lambo

personally - i love the top spec A6 :p

Rally bus
I'm liking the blue colour, not seen that before on an R8, might have to have a look as I'll be passing the showroom tomorrow at some point.