ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

R888'S?

clio 172 luna speedl
Hi there i have a set of 195/50/16'S ready to go on my 172 4 trackdays.

i know its different wear to different drivers. but ruffly how long will they last?
goin the ring in april and was planning to do the run there and back on them.

also i have camber bolts on the front thanks

TrackCar & F30 330d
well is depends what trackdays you go on, aerodromes eat R888's but i would have thought R888's will last about 4-5 trackdays.

Mine lasted
Abingdon aerodrome
Bedford Autodrome
Castle Combe
RAF Marham

and about 5000 miles. Two of my tyres are down to the canvas and two have about 4mm left.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
well is depends what trackdays you go on, aerodromes eat R888's but i would have thought R888's will last about 4-5 trackdays.

Mine lasted
Abingdon aerodrome
Bedford Autodrome
Castle Combe
RAF Marham

and about 5000 miles. Two of my tyres are down to the canvas and two have about 4mm left.

How've you managed 5000 miles on them? My normal road tyres only lasted 6000 miles last time.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Sorry i didnt do Abingdon with the 888's but i have probably done about that many miles with them. I swaping from my F1's with 888's F1's with PE2's and my old 182 wheels.

But they have lasted very long, so i'm uber pleased