ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing gear knob

Clio Sport 182
​Okay I have a clio 182 and wanted to buy this gear knob. Obviously they have the lift up reverse which automatically means all the nice flashy ones are out the picture... However now the only ones I can seem to get are just the round boring ones but I want something more racing like. Does anyone have any ideas or nice ones that they have or know where to get any? In the price range of under £30 preferably. Many thanks

Clio Sport 182
This is sort of what I am looking for, I just hate the boring round shape ): what's this style called? And will it work with my lift up reverse? Will the rich brook work as well with my lift up?

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Ahhh thats good enough mate :p I'll get you a piccy later, my car has been stolen by a family member today. I'll also get a pic of the other richbrook one my friend has in his 172.

Allan-

ClioSport Club Member
I have one from rich brook, it looks like this
$(KGrHqF,!hsE3ZTzdOS9BOIeLf3w(Q~~0_12.JPG
Not a racing gear knob just a replacement

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
^^^^^ that a dildo?! Lol

Those richbrook ones look ok I guess, waste of money in my opinion though.
What do Ph1 gear knobs fetch nowadays? Rare that they come up for sale though I guess

Clio Trophy
when you find the right racing gear knob you will need one of these(it will be white nylon ... without a doubt) if you cant find a lift reverse type .. best get commision an engineer and get one made to your spec

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Auto-Car-Soft-Nylon-Gear-Shift-Knob-Protector-Zip-up-Cover-Black-/181134310843?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a2c723dbb

it will nicely compliment the racing steering wheel (suede covering deffo) cover that you also have to stop the suede getting dirty/flattened

when you find the right racing gear knob you will need one of these(it will be white nylon ... without a doubt) if you cant find a lift reverse type .. best get commision an engineer and get one made to your spec

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Auto-Car-Soft-Nylon-Gear-Shift-Knob-Protector-Zip-up-Cover-Black-/181134310843?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a2c723dbb

it will nicely compliment the racing steering wheel (suede covering deffo) cover that you also have to stop the suede getting dirty/flattened

You laugh my quaife nox had an ali not nylon knob and in the winter when using it on the road I had a cover lol .... twas fcking cold sometimes .....

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I really hope that flops about when driving erratically.