ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radbourne Racing - info needed

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Does anyone have some information on Radbourne Racing?

I'm looking at buying a Williams that has been "fettled" by them from new.
As far a I can tell from google etc, they were a renault dealer that also tuned cars up so to speak.

I've only been able to find some info on work they carried out on an R5 GTT.

The car I'm looking at has been tuned by them but the guy doesn't know exactly whats been done to it engine wise. The previous owner claimed 200bhp but this guy says the previous owner was talking b****cks :rolleyes: but it's definately a lot faster than his 2 previous williams.

What I'm after is any sort of information on what work they would have done to the engine to squeeze more performance from it. The guy hasn't had it on a RR either as he wasn't really interested in power figures etc, just the drive :approve:. He's claiming it's had a remap and he's guessing the power is somewhere between 170 and 180 bhp :S

Is this sort of power achievable from just a remap??
Or would Radbourne Racing have been playing with the internals as well??

I've not heard of radbourne racing in years, they are (or were) based around london, one of my mates bro's had a few 5 gtt's that had been to them.

Google says this,
Radbourne Racing Wimbledon Ltd

213-217 The Broadway, Wimbledon,
LONDON, SW19 1NL view on map
Get directions

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
Radbourne Racing are now known as R-sport aren't they? or am i barking up the wrong tree?

the tree you are barking up is quite correct radbourne racing are now known as r-sport, they supply all the parts and cars for the uk's renault racing championships.

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I also found on google that radbourne racing, as a business was wound up and no longer trading :S
So would r-sport be able to tell me what would have been done to this williams?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Companies House would suggest that Radbourne Racing Limited is based in Kingston and K-Sport Limited is based in Wimbledon, the directors of the two companies are entirely different ...