ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Code Problems

Clio 172 Phase 2
Hi
Ive just had to disconnect the battery on my clio to clean around the terminals as they were all messed up, and I think it could do with a recharge. I thought that it would more than likely reset the radio, and made sure I had the code to hand before disconnecting it. The code is on the front page of the manual, ive put the code in using the station tuning buttons, but ive no idea which button to press for it to accept the code, ive tried various buttons on it but all of them just bleep at me.

Does anyone know what im doing wrong?

(standard renault clio expression CD/radio tuner)

Thanks

Gaz :D

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Try pressing the Source button, could be wrong. Do you have steering wheel controls?

Clio 172 Phase 2
yeah it does have the stalk controls on the wheel, it lets me input it no problem, just getting it to accept it. I just had a quick google round (should of done that before really lol) and it says something about holding the 6 button down for 10 seconds to get it to asccept. I can't try it atm coz the battery is now on charge, but as soon as its done ill give that a try. :)

that's it - if you're using the steering controls, you need to hold in the button that you use to change between the digits, once you've put the final digit in