ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio ignition live

Clio 182 cup
Hi all, I have a strange issue with the aftermarket radio ignition live on my 2004 182.

The issue is that weeks ago just after I bought the car I fitted a pioneer stereo. I wired in the stereo as per normal with the permenant 12v live to th yellow and the switched ignition live to th red wire. All works fine and dandy for a few weeks......

Roll on two weeks and I'm outside about to go to work and realised I can hear music coming from somewhere, low and behold it seems that the Clio has now decided the ignition live is now permenant live so therefore the stereo is on permenantly and is no longer switched off/on by the ignition key!!!

I've checked the wiring and for some reason what was a switched ignition live is now a permenant live. Any ideas what's caused this??? At the mo to turn the stereo on/off I have to unclip the face plate!