ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Problem / Window Sticking

Clio
Just had my first car dropped off (Clio Mk2 Ph4) and I'm so happy with it apart from a couple of minor problems.

Eventually I intend to replace my head unit and hook up a sub and amp but for the time being I planned to use the stock radio, but I can't get it to do anything! All it says is MUTE on the display, I've tried pressing all buttons, including the steering control, I can get into the expert menu but there are no settings there to help me. Does anyone have any ideas? I've tried googling but can't find an answer.

Also, my passenger window is a little stiff and goes down really slow, any ideas what could be wrong with this?

Thanks for any help!

Clio
Sorry to bump, any ideas? Had the radio out, removed wires and plugged back in, entered radio code and it goes straight back to saying MUTE.