ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

raider matte finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
Saw one for sale recently with a totally off shade door, all I could think is what a nightmare it must be to match if/when they need paint.

Been through that nightmare. Got it sorted though to a level very happy with. But not cheaply.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
Are you all pissed or something? I'd have to be off my tits to understand this thread.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
yup,all i wont is advise on a clio 200 raider (red) in matte paint finish,and these numpties get on,MOT.

So when you first posted you said "any advise on matte finish on a clio?"

What advice do you want? How to clean it? How to repair damage? What colour is more desirable?

Buy a normal 200, it's cheaper and easier to look after.

CCR

clio 220/clio 200
So when you first posted you said "any advise on matte finish on a clio?"

What advice do you want? How to clean it? How to repair damage? What colour is more desirable?

Buy a normal 200, it's cheaper and easier to look after.
yup,that sort of stuff,should i buy one,paint issues,touching in chips,holding their value,nice one in scotland,but they now go into lock down ,so that knackers that

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Now we're making some sense! Personally I'd rather buy a strom grey or alien green 200. Just as rare and easier to clean. Ask the seller about MOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.