ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rain treatment for windscreen

Cooper S JCW
I'm not that impressed with the results from RainX - it's effects don't seem to last very long!

I used to have a product that was in a pink container that looked remarkabley similar to a small dildo - I can't remember the name of it but it was brilliant rain retardent - Anybody know the name of the product?!?

make sure glass has been cleaned then apply 2 coats of rain-x let it dry for bout 20 mins ,then wet window with wet paper towel then buff window dry ,that works for me.

MK2 P1 1.4S
I used a product called Rain Racer. It's a bit of effort to put on, but it will last 1500 miles. It was two stage, one was the "burnishing gel" which intensively cleaned the glass, then the actual product. You have to rub very hard when applying it, that's why it's tough work.

106 GTi
Vinnyc19 said:
rain wizard in the pink bottle

I thought it was but wasnt 100% sure and couldnt find it on the web. Do they still make it? I had some years ago.