ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rallycar hits horse yesterday flings it 30ft!!!!

M2 Competition
Crikey.

A friend hit a cow at speed in a similar accident, animal ran out across the road.

Made quite a mess of the car!

M2 Competition
Aye, was lucky the horse flew up in the way that it did, otherwise you're looking at injuries for those in the car due to the weight of it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Horses are the most pointless creatures in the world. I for one am not saddened.

Mini Cooper S
So many people on this forum use the phrase "horses for courses".

Horses are clearly not suitable for rally courses!

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
I kept watching the first 3-6seconds over and over trying to figure out what Gymnastic move the horse did? Double flip with a 360 twist

Clio DCi 65
I kept watching the first 3-6seconds over and over trying to figure out what Gymnastic move the horse did? Double flip with a 360 twist

I was thinking the same. However, as it didn't land back on it's feet i'm afraid it gets a 0/10 from me.

Driver and co driver were lucky they struck it how they did. Rollcage or not at that speed hitting it square on with the windscreen would have been game over IMO.

tbh unless he's got a bolt gun in the toolkit I don't really see what stopping is going to achieve. Harsh an animal was needlessly hit like that but he's not going to be able to do anything to remedy the situation.

was going to say thats not 30ft! feel sorry for the horse, i did wonder if the driver should have stopped, but what could he have done?

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R
Could have done with a zebra crossing...

*gets coats on way out and drops the latch*...

bad like - I hit a deer at 70mph - made a right mess!!....

Black 197
Quality TBH... Made me roffle

Defo 10ft at most.....Doubt the driver would stop anyway, there too hyped up at stage tmes and not what move black beauty just pulled off

It's A Reno
w**k'er, shoot the fcukin' driver tbh.

Rallying, the most pointless sport ever.................ooh look at me, I can get the back end out on all the s**t. w**k!