ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Random MSN Nutters Chatting...

R.I.P 182
If i was actually home, i woulda invited more.. lol.. net kicked me off at 10:30 but i only just got in. how random!

E90
Fcuking knows it, cant of been mikey that added everyone surely, there was women on, and most have blocked his stalking ass

Revels Mum & Sister
I was there and it made me damp for abit then it confuddled me!

Especially when Andy wanted to touch my "Special Place"

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Rasclart said:
Especially when Andy wanted to touch my "Special Place"
I'm going to touch you there even more now ... to say thank you for my special delivery that arrived this morning :approve:.

As expected Mr. Postie said "even more p**n Andy" :eek:.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Rasclart said:
Just dont tell people I sent you animal p**n shhhhhhhhhh
Yep ... and I won't tell them that it's you doing the sheep .. and then getting done by the horse :evil:.

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Fine, I'm gonna start my own msn chat with hookers, and blackjack. In fact, forget the msn!

R.I.P 182
LOL.. Hmm.. i wasnt even here.. was amusing.. read half of it but my internet kicked me off after a while for some reason lol! hopefully if theres one tonight im actually here ;)