ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Random service light question

Black 182 FF
Tonight when driving home I was driving my 182 which I've had about a month and after a little bit of frisky driving up the backroads into my village I looked to my dash and the service light was on (on 27,600 miles at the moment) and so too was the traction control light and it's the first time I've seen either on.

When I got home I parked up and switched off the engine, thens witched it back on again and neither light was on now - can anyone tell me if there's a potential problem there if this is common or what :S

The serv light doesn't mean serivce it means the car has a problem which neds fixing.

by the sounds the traction control through up a warning I woulnd't realy worry if it comes back get the computer checkied see what the fault code is as it stores them,.

Black 182 FF
This has never happened agin, until last week and today, when there's been a lot of rain around / cold weather.

Anyone have any ideas what may cause it, or is it a case of hooking it up to the computer and seeing what faults been thrown up?