ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rare acid yellow clio v6 - pistonheads

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
I saw PH1’s as low as £8k and the cheapest PH2 I remember was a blue one at £10.5k. These were good condition cars with reasonable mileage, prices used to fluctuate up and down a lot, mostly settled around late teens eventually, until the madness of the last few years. Never saw a cheap acid or ly.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 220 Trophy
I can vividly remember seeing Phase 1 V6’s for 7/8k and phase 2’s for 8/9. That was very common to see

When I bought my first 3MPS it was a toss up between that and the V6. The Mazda was 7.5k and only reason I didn't get the V6 was because I didn't have off street parking at the time.
Gutted I'll never now be able to own one :(

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
When I bought my first 3MPS it was a toss up between that and the V6. The Mazda was 7.5k and only reason I didn't get the V6 was because I didn't have off street parking at the time.
Gutted I'll never now be able to own one :(

Its funny because if i ever came into money the V6 is always at the top of my wish list. Given how poor they are at almost everything and the fact there are about a thousand other cars for less money that would do it better - i’d still get the V6 first.🤯

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 220 Trophy
Its funny because if i ever came into money the V6 is always at the top of my wish list. Given how poor they are at almost everything and the fact there are about a thousand other cars for less money that would do it better - i’d still get the V6 first.🤯
Same!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Lots of Scrap...
I get rarity and appreciation etc, but my resounding memory of the phase 2 V6 was blowing the doors off my mates one with my low boost mk1 Clio about 14 years ago. They're a catastrophically bad car in stock form, can't corner, can't accelerate, just comedy slow and lumbering. That memory has just stuck with me and made me think why the hell pay more than 50 quid for one. And the tiger seal on the rear arches just capped it off.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
You’re getting the two cars mixed up buddy... This is the car that’s just been sold.. the 05 car sadly no longer exists.
Ah I got the wrong car in post #16 then, so the one with K2RL N is the one that's just sold?