ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Razor V3i

6/468 17poo
hmmmm had a play the other night down the pub with one, wouldnt bother if i was you, doesnt compare to either an n70 or k750/w800!
wouldnt give it a think!!!
Ryan

Revels Mum & Sister
Cheeky twot I am no woman

I have one and love it. Sure a w800i has more features (Had one) N70 etc you can install s**t.

But the Moto sends messages and makes/receives calls and fits in the pocket piece of piss. I love it for is size and simplicity.

its crap. every mate who has owned one has sent it back. if ya want something that looks cool and just make calls and texts then get ya self the 8800 if ya can get one.

A slow one :-(
I love being able to keep it in my back pocket with out even realising its there! But hate everything else on it. Its slow, battery lifes crap, small memory....

Mine is ready to upgrade in 2 months and I wont be getting a Motorolla.

SLK 350
Motorola UI sucks arse. Better off with an SE or Nokia (eugh...) to be honest, although Samsung Dxxx are good phones too imo.

Eddieb said:
I love being able to keep it in my back pocket with out even realising its there! But hate everything else on it. Its slow, battery lifes crap, small memory....

It takes memory cards, so the amout of memory is up to you.

Its not a bad phone, no great gadgets like the N70 but its not meant to have. (altho some do have iTunes on)

Its slim and has style like its meant to, unlike the N70.

All depends what you want.

Revels Mum & Sister
I have a 512mb Memory for my v3i

And am down to my final battery bar , it was last charges sat night and I have made a shed load of calls!

The UI on the V3i NOT THE V3 is better!