ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182s

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Sounds great imo. Not loud when driving, doesn't drone and raspy when right foot applied :)

RB 182 FF,1.2 16V
Had an offer of 7 grand for mine the other day!Done complete refurb and just had belts water pump dephaser sump gasket brand new headlights.Got KTEC exhaust and nearly new pilots on.Just had laser tracking done as well!She wants for nowt!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Had an offer of 7 grand for mine the other day!Done complete refurb and just had belts water pump dephaser sump gasket brand new headlights.Got KTEC exhaust and nearly new pilots on.Just had laser tracking done as well!She wants for nowt!

7 grand jesus, is yours low mileage or turbo etc?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
£7k and you didn't take it? As much as I love mine that love will be passed to the next owner lol.

Clio sport 182 RB
Didn't get chance to clean the car today due to typical English weather! Wonder how much I'd get for mine with 36k on the clock? not 35 like I said the other day.

RB 182 FF,1.2 16V
It's totally standard guys, 87k, Looked after by my mate a Renault Technical & everything renewed more recently all belts dephaser water pump.
The brand new Genuine Renault Headlights have finished off a perfect example RB182FF & wheels refurbed with Michelin Pilots & KTEC exhaust.
The offer came from a friend of mine who's been after a V6 Clio for his son but saw mine & just made the offer as it's the best he's ever seen & as a car dealer realises it's future potential as a classic in the original Renault racing Colour!
I am tempted but know I could never replace it with another as it's so mint!
I use my owned from new Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v that's just coming up to 15 years old with 67k on the clock, maintained by my mate & like a new one , as my daily runner so the 182 is just used for a blast!!
View attachment 174021 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174021 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174021 View attachment 174021 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174021 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174021 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174021 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174021 View attachment 174024 View attachment 174024

RB 182 FF,1.2 16V
20161124_114724.jpg
20161023_154550.jpg

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Does indeed look nice, but there's a big difference between a V6 and £7k lol. I'd say the Trophy would be the next step below a V6, even though they're still fetching a price that is far too strong for what they actually are IMO. Try and flog him your 1.2 :wink: lol

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I think colours like RB, Inferno, Liquid Yellow, Alien Green etc are special just for the fact they're colours you dont often see on cars. I love BG, but I wouldn't say a black car is particularly special. It of course has gold speckle, but a normal person wouldn't necessarily look and see that.

Clio 182 - RB
I never see an RB about, I get complements on mine all the time.

Don't get me wrong, I like BG due to the gold flakes but a 'normal' person wouldn't notice as said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
The sports must just get mistaken for normal clios with a ' chavvy loud exhaust' to a lot of people as they're probably cars people don't know exist necessarily. You very rarely see them about.