ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rb In Ellesmere Port

That was me about 4:30 ish Going towards Elton way ?? What was you in. ??

Was about 1:00ish I was in a van heading towards Cheshire oaks way, May if been the one knuckles seen.

The thing I noticed was it was a 02 reg with dark wheels possible anthracite/black

Last edited:
  Flamer Clio 172
Must be a third flamer , Scott's is a 53 plate with silver wheels
mines an 02 plate with anthracite wheels but I was that way at 4:30 :)

Yeah getting my times mixed up it was about 4:30ish.

You certainly looked to be carrying some speed until someone in front slowed you down. I was in a red 3dr Astra H.

Flamer Clio 172
Yeah getting my times mixed up it was about 4:30ish.

You certainly looked to be carrying some speed until someone in front slowed you down. I was in a red 3dr Astra H.

I was I opened it up as it's been a while since we have had a dry road round here haha , my missus thinks she seen u to she said she remembers a red Astra with a lad looking with sunglasses on :)

I don't really get a chance to use that car as my missus uses it daily for work but if the weather is decent I'm than happy to pop along on my bike.

dan's cast offs.
The legends cafe?

Decent little place on a sat/sun morning.

been sold, think it's called crossroad or something like that? has to be said though it's better than when it was legends. still got the young birds working there though:p

been sold, think it's called crossroad or something like that? has to be said though it's better than when it was legends. still got the young birds working there though:p

Haha been a while since I last went up was probably last summer Infact.

Have you not got a clio now ??

No mate like most I'm still sticking around as it's a good forum. I had a FF RB 182 a few years ago and I also had a 172 Cup about 12months ago but ended up getting rid.

I ended up turning to bikes and haven't really looked back. I'll be back in a Clio one day though.

dan's cast offs.
Haha been a while since I last went up was probably last summer Infact.

we are up there every couple of weeks while the weather is poop, nice weather we meet up there and head out to wales for a good 200 mile+ run most sundays and through the week as well

we are up there every couple of weeks while the weather is poop, nice weather we meet up there and head out to wales for a good 200 mile+ run most sundays and through the week as well

That's a fair amount of mileage, what bike you got?

I usually head out towards the Evo triangle with a friend when the weather is decent. Llyn Brenig is a nice place to stop aswell.

dan's cast offs.
That's a fair amount of mileage, what bike you got?

I usually head out towards the Evo triangle with a friend when the weather is decent. Llyn Brenig is a nice place to stop aswell.

got a 2010 tuono, lots of carbon and slightly noisy mivv cans. we tend to go down through tarporley, whitchurch, ellesmere and then over in to wales from there.