ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear and front wiper jets work but xeon washer dont squirt

172 turbo
Just noticed the xeon washers arnt working seperate pump or what? Doubt both lines could be blocked ideas?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
They don't work everytime, lights have to be on, and have to hold the washer on for quite abit.

GW 200
I believe the headlight washers will only activate when certain requirements are met: headlights must be on and windscreen washers must be on for more than one second.

They are a crap design and the lines and nozzles get blocked easily. Buy a new set of nozzles from a dealer for about £12 each. Take the bumper off, disconnect the lines and remove the whole washer nozzle. Refit new ones and reconnect everything. Turn lights on and pull back stalk for washer jets for over a second and they will fire jets of screenwash in your eyes. Proceed to run around the garden screaming 'IT BURNS!!'. Job done.

I did it on monday. Took me less than two hours and that because i've never taken the bumper off before so didnt know how. If you have you should be able to do it in 45mins tops.