ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear bumper insert

£12 ish from memory - that was last month - although mine didn't fit correctly!

It was too short at each end, some fit some don't! if yours does then I'm asking you to get me one too! :)
 
Thanks Guys, thought I should ask on here first before giving them a call.

Done that before on parts and thought they were taking the p** when they told me the price :S

I'll let you know what happens with size Daz.
 
Back
Top