ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear bumper

Is it just me or would the back of the 172 sport look a lot nicer if it had a rear bumper more like the one on the V6 ???

In fact, does such a thing exist ?? I like the front (and to be honest, the rest of the car a I am looking to get one to replace my Highline!!!!) but the back, in my opinion doesnt look as good as it could ?!

20 mins on a cross trainer should sort it!
you sure your ready for frenchness?
have you been toasted by a 172?

I just want a change really...

Ive had the VR6 for 2 years now and Ive put a lot of miles on it (well, more than I wanted!!)

Ive always liked the 172 sport but now I can actually afford to buy one outright unlike some of the other cars I have been looking at !!!

and no, I havent been toasted by one.. or for that matter anything since Ive had the VR6 except a couple of motorbikes....maybe ive been lucky !!

i know at least one person on here has had it fitted, i cant remeber who though, i think its a prima job,

sorry i cant help more,

Silver Fabia vRS

Its Elia/Prima who make the rear bumper like a V6 and I think it is the RS-R kit. If you got to the 172 gallery and look for Maurits Maass (about 9 from the top) 172 he has it on his. Personally I think it is a bit too square but each to their own; some people will probably hate my pics!

BMW 320d Sport

Wyatts got the RSR rear bumper. Steve Miles has got a Trophy kitted Clio as well but Ive not seen it yet. He should be at the Southend meet.

ok...

so who actually sells these then ?? Do they have a website / phone number / catalogue.. and where are they etc.

weve fitted 4 here (but one idiot wrote his off!!) and there ok, quality is a bit poop....and the exhaust system aint so good for power.

but we charge $20,229 OR NER 2000 QUID!

BUT THATS BEFORE I ARRIVED! im marking it down to just over 10 grand to sell of the rest of the kits.