ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Diffuser (FAO ned)

Lionel Richie

Anyone got a rear diffuser??? i really want to get one for my rear bumper cos with the 17s, the car looks too high and no one seems to make one. Ned??? i believe youve got a reiger rear diffuser off a fiat bravo??? does it fit straight on, or is there a lot of work envolved????

It was a nightmare to get on mate. They cut, shut and fitted it with the bumper off the car so when the bumper was in place it pulled it enough to crack it right along the back. I had it fixed but since then its cracked again and a few lazy pratts have scuffed it too. It still looks the pooches plumbs tho! (from a distance)

Theres a company here in Spain that do an exact replica of my bumper, without the number plate recess. The whole kit (front & back bumpers/skirts) costs just under £300. Let me know if you want their number. nedbeard@yahoo.es

Unless you can try something against the car at a shop its difficult to know what wil fit the Clio easily. The Rieger Bravo diffuser what a bit of a gamble really.

There are infact two kits for the New Renault Clio, both with valences for the rear bumper which slightly lowers the car visually. Contact Prima racing for info on their one but the one that im getting for my 16v Dynamique is being shipped over from Germany as we speak! Its on a site called Reichhard-motorsport.com. Only prob is that the site/prices are in Euros! Happy Moddin!